Medium size chicken coop designed for 3 to 4 chickens. Built with insect and rot resistant fir for durability. 8 7/8″ Wide x 26″ Deep x 39 1/2 ” Tall Large Outdoor Run Double Nesting Box With External Access Roosting Bar Pull-Out Tray for Easy Cleaning Translucent Polycarbonate Roof Over Hutch and Run. Strong Steel Mesh
- Works great for Rabbits, Chickens, Ducks, Poultry, or Other Pets. Hen coop, nesting box/egg box and run backyard, all in this deluxe poultry house.
- A mesh-made window in the living room allows fresh air circulation, PC hollow sheet roof make the space much more sunlight inside.
- One slide-out black tray in the right side(Easy to clean).
- The nesting box offers a safe indoor spot for your pets to sleep and rest comfortably. It can be easily opened to extract eggs.
OUTER Dimension: 53″L X 25″W X 28″H
INNER Dimension: please refer to the second picture
NOTE: Linoleum can be put on the ground to protect the wood from poop.
Designs and Functions:
1. Easy to put together with instructions and pre-drilled holes
2. Color: Wine Red and white trim
1. Petsfit adhere to Amazon Return Policy.
2. Within 30 days, any quality problems, we will take full responsibility.
3. Any damages happened during shipping period, we will burden the cost,please take photo of the damaged part and send the photo to seller.
Attention:Please measure your pet and check the DIMENSION.
- Air will go through from the bottom slabs gaps and 3 floor panels can be lift out easily for cleaning. Top CANNOT be opened
- Side nesting box with divider for 2 hens use and top hinges is easy to lift and remove the eggs
- Solid rain-resistant fir wood construction keeps the cage durable and long lasting
- The box can fit 3-4 normal grown up chicken.Two doors in front and one with stairs are easy for chicken to enter and out
- 1 year warranty: any damage happened in 1-year, replacements can be sent
One most important think to do was design a comfortably safety for your poultry laying the egg habitat. More comfortable and more secluded and free from draft, the more the chicken will be more conducive laying the egg.
The chicken coop material
When You likely to create your perfect safety for your poultry to hatch to build poultry coop. Maybe a
The more more powerful the material, that implies that will be more sturdier and safer home. Make sure your poultry coop is thick, sturdy from climate also most important ant resistant therefore the ant won't be bugging the chicken.
Tall Wooden Chicken Coop - 6 to 8 Hens
- Durable solid fir wood construction features a waterproof asphalt roof
- Includes two perches and a nest box
- Dimensions: 78.7in.L x 54.3in.W x 61in.H
- Max. capacity: 6 to 8 hens
- Assembly required; complete instructions and hardware provided
Read Also: Most Inspirational Diy Movable Chicken CoopPerches
Perches are a fundamental element of all poultry coop designs since it is where your flightless friends get their forty winks-not in the nesting boxes like many people are led to believe! An ideal perch is 50mm and should be made with your chickens fragile feet in mind. Anything too little or too large will cause your chickens to get sore feet and may result in further foot problems. As most hens choose to roost up high the perch should sit down at least 45cm from the bottom.
If you’re searching at chicken coop styles with multiple perches, they must be structured at different heights to greatly help replicate their environment, in the end we do wish our poultry domestic pets to be pleased!
The Safety of your chicken Coop
There large amount of predator out there will be hunt your chicken and the egg like previous classical cartoon the wolf will be preying your chicken egg. trying to harming your poultry existence. Your chosen coop also needs to be fitted with appropriate sliding locks, bolts and padlocks, not flimsy twist closes,